For the August 2011 meeting:
- Review the Survey Skeleton (View or Download)
- Add questions as needed
- Start deciding on the type of question to be asked (T/F, 1-5, Agree/Disagree etc.)
- Start thinking about our timeline (check the Timeline page)
- Start thinking about how we will spread the word and survey
For the July 2011 meeting:
- Determine which topics/subject areas the Hector Comprehensive Plan should cover.
Determine what types of questions you want to ask in your survey.
- Review comprehensive plans (found in the link "Comprehensive Plans" above) to get an idea of what plans can cover.
What you should have before the meeting is a list of major subject areas you want the plan to cover and questions under each subject area. Example below.
- Use the link "Survey" above to find surveys done by other municipalities.
1) What type of house do you live in?
2) What type of housing would you like to see in Hector?